Our uniform is comprised of:
- Pale blue polo T-shirt
- Purple school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Dark grey trousers or dark grey knee length skirt
- Lilac/White or Pale blue/white gingham or striped dresses may be worn during the summer term
- Black sensible shoes (please note trainers and “fashion” shoes are not suitable for day to day wear in school)
We also ask parents/carers to provide a PE kit, which should include:
- Black or navy shorts
- White T-shirt
- Change of socks
- Pumps/trainers for outdoor games
- A track suit is useful on cold winter days
Please note our emphasis on the need for a change of footwear from everyday use in school, to trainers for outdoor use on the playground or field. This is important for hygiene and also helps to keep the school building clean. Most PE work in the hall is undertaken in bare feet or pumps as recommended by the LA. For games sessions in the winter, children should be equipped with an old sweater or tracksuit to keep them warm. Jewellery is not to be worn in school. The accidental pulling and catching of earrings, rings and necklaces during play can cause severe damage to fingers and ear lobes. Children will be asked to remove earrings or tape over studs during PE/Games activities if worn to school. The school cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of items of jewellery and watches.
Long hair must be tied back in school for reasons of health and hygiene.
To purchase any items of the uniform, please click the image below: